Job Title: Inside Sales/Estimator
Location: Dublin, TX
Department: Office – PEMB Sales
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 negotiable based on experience
Benefits: Benefits include a full health insurance policy that is 100% covered by Prime, a 50% matching 401(k) package, and a $25,000 life insurance policy. Comprehensive dental, vision and supplemental life insurance options are also available. PTO is available after 1 year. 7 paid holidays.
Summary: Our Inside Sales/Estimator is responsible for estimating pre-engineered metal buildings, working with customers to determine their building needs, and project management from quote to project completion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales – Guide customers through the purchase of a pre-engineered metal building. Assists customers over the phone/in person/through email, collaborates with customers to help them determine their building needs, and communicates with customers on building design, schedule, and pricing.
- Estimating – Evaluates the project’s design, timeline, and budget. Uses MBS software to provide the customer with a detailed quote.
- Project Management – Supports the customer with his/her project from quote to sale to delivery and throughout the entire erection process.
- Customer Service – Answers phone calls, contact website leads, helps customers connect with the person or information they are needing.
- Experience working in MBS (Metal Building Software) is a plus
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Verbal and electronic communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient (excel/outlook/word)
- Previous experience with metal buildings is a plus
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and adapt to computer software systems
- Self-motivated worker
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Ability for cross-training in other areas
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply in person or online only. No phone calls please.