Effective August 1, 2022
This site is restricted to users that are from the United States and is not intended to be governed by the privacy policies of the European Union. Users from the European Union are asked not to disclose any personally identifiable information on this site.
Information We May Collect
You may visit our website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself, and we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We are committed to taking all reasonable efforts to protect the security of information provided to our website; however, we cannot guarantee that all data that is transmitted via the Internet will be secure.
In addition, our website may utilize cookies to collect information about visitors. This may include the number of times visited, the average time visited, the time spent on a particular page, etc. We will use this information to evaluate the use of our website and to make improvements to it. We may collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and operating system, the date and time you access our website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our website. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our website, the areas of the website visited, and to make our site more useful.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization. Information provided to us via the “Contact Us” forms located on our website is not used for any reason other than the one stated by the person submitting the form.
In the past 12 months, Prime has collected nonpublic personal information from consumers including but not limited to name, email address, phone number, postal address, company, title, industry, and preferred method of communication.
We will use the personal information that we collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to the inquiry that you submitted through our website.
- To communicate with us.
- To process your requests for fulfilling the reasons you provided the information.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of Prime’s business, our website, products and services, databases, and other technology assets.
- To develop and improve our website.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
Release of Information
Prime will not sell or share your information with any third party unless required to do so by law. Certain federal, state, local, or other government regulations may require that we disclose personally identifiable information about you. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by law.
While we use current industry standards to protect your privacy, third parties may unlawfully intercept or obtain information from our site. We do not promise that your personally identifiable information will remain private in such cases. Unfortunately, no data transmission can be guaranteed 100 percent of the time. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of information provided to us online. However, once we receive your information, we will do our best to ensure that our systems are functioning properly and will use reasonable and customary efforts to protect the information.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. While we try to link to sites that share our high standards and respect for personal privacy, however, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by those sites.
This site does not publish content that is targeted to children and we ask that children do not use our site.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
This section applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. As applicable, Prime complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. For all California residents, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the:
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected about you – Contact information including but not limited to first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number, current employer, and job title.
- Categories of Sources of information from which we collect Personal Information – Directly from the client or potential client; or from their agents
- Purposes for which categories of Personal Information collected by us are used – To respond to inquiries directly from the client, potential client, or their agent; to communicate about educational events or share marketing-related materials; to track performance on our website(s)
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose and categories of recipients.
To submit a verifiable consumer request, contact email@example.com. The request will be reviewed and authenticated, and you will receive a response in a timely manner. In addition, if you are a California resident you may:
- Request deletion of your Personal Information unless required by law.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 254-445-4462
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “CCPA Request”.
California residents may authorize an agent to submit a right-to-know request or deletion request. To use an authorized agent, the California resident must provide the agent with written authorization to act on behalf of the California resident. The California resident may be required to verify their own identity with Prime. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that the agent has been authorized to act on behalf of the California resident.
Please note that you will not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us by sending a letter to:
16134 S. US Highway 377
Dublin, Texas 76446
Attn: Nicole Pierce
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to update or amend the Policy on this website at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.